“Heart of a Lion: The Core and the Code” with Elizabeth Gallus, Director of Student Conduct and Dispute Resolution Services
Elizabeth Gallus is a seasoned higher education professional with 12 years of professional experience in Student Affairs. An expert in the area of student conduct, Elizabeth has spent the past eight years advancing conduct programs at both Johnson & Wales University (Providence, RI), and most recently, The College of New Jersey (Ewing, NJ). Elizabeth’s topical areas of interest and expertise include:
- conducting individual student and fraternity/sorority investigations;
- implementing alternate dispute resolution programs, including mediation and restorative justice;
- implementation , recruitment, and training of hearing boards;
- conduct software implementation; and
- data analysis and reporting.
Elizabeth earned a Master of Science in Criminal Justice from Michigan State University in 2006, as well as a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from Northeastern University in Boston, MA where in 2002 she graduated Summa Cum Laude.